Femili PNG is a PNG NGO which runs a Case Management Centre in Lae for survivors of family and sexual violence, and which Devpolicy supports on a pro bono basis. Femili PNG is currently seeking a Stakeholder Engagement and Communication Officer for its team in Lae.
The position will help develop relationships and strategic partnerships with key government, non-government and private sector partners, and strengthen coordination, communication, outreach and fundraising efforts.
Qualifications and experience (desirable):
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated abilities in the areas of stakeholder engagement and communications/fundraising.
- Well-developed understanding of the family and sexual violence landscape, particularly provision of services to survivors of family and sexual violence.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including results-orientation and client-orientation, and clear and concise written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to organise and manage busy workloads within specified timeframes.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office, Excel, Publisher and Powerpoint.
Applicants should submit their application along with a letter of interest, CV, and the details of two referees.
Submit applications to:
Femili PNG Inc
P.O. Box 616, Lae, Morobe Province
Applications close Monday 30 November.